The Worshipful Master, VWBro. Jonny Henke, is pleased to Summon all members of North Sea Armed Forces Lodge #829 and Invite all Brethren from duly Recognized and Constituted Lodges under the United Grand Lodges of Germany (VGLvD) or regular and accredited Lodges under the jurisdiction of other Grand Lodges, to attend a Degree Work on the Fellow Craft Degree scheduled to be convened at the Concordenhaus, located at Hinter der Holzpforte 2, Bremen, on June 1, 2019, at 16:00 hrs. The purpose of this Communication is:
- To conduct a Proficiency of an Entered Apprentice Candidate for the Fellow Craft Degree
- To Pass a worthy Candidate to the Fellow Craft Degree subject to Proficiency
- To conduct a Proficiency of a Fellow Craft Candidate for the Master Mason Degree, if not already completed
- To Elect a Master for the Masonic year 2019 / 2020
- To Elect Lodge Officers for the Masonic year 2019 / 2020
- To conduct any business which may be presented in due form to the Lodge.
An evening meal after the Degree Work is planned, for which prior registration is required either through the Bro. Junior Warden, the Bro. Secretary, or the Contact Form on this site.