The Worshipful Master, VWBro. Jonny Henke, is pleased to Summon all members of North Sea Armed Forces Lodge #829 and Invite all Brethren from duly Recognized and Constituted Lodges under the United Grand Lodges of Germany (VGLvD) or regular and accredited Lodges under the jurisdiction of other Grand Lodges, to attend the Annual Communication and Installation Work on the Fellow Craft Degree scheduled to be convened at the Concordenhaus, located at Hinter der Holzpforte 2, Bremen, on September 7, 2019, at 16:00 hrs. The purpose of this Communication is:
- To receive the Worshipful Master’s Annual Report
- To receive the Treasurer’s Annual Report
- To receive the Secretary’s Annual Report
- To Obligate and Install the Master and Officers for 2019 / 2020 in Open Installation
- To read a Petition for Initiation and designate a Committee of Investigation
- To conduct any other business which may be presented in due form to the Lodge.
The Master-Elect has designated the Work as an Open Installation, allowing non-Masons to attend the Obligation and Installation ceremony. The public section of the ceremony is scheduled to begin at 17:00 hrs, and visitors are requested to await an invitation to enter the Lodge rooms in the ground floor area. Visitors are also cordially invited to join the Lodge for an evening meal after the ceremony has been completed, for which prior registration is required either through the Bro. Junior Warden, the Bro. Secretary, or the Contact Form on this site.