Annual Meeting – Saturday, 5 May 2018
The Worshipful Master, WBro. Urs Beckmann, is pleased to Summon all members of North Sea Armed Forces Lodge #829 and Invite all Brethren from duly Recognized and Constituted Lodges under the United Grand Lodges of Germany (VGLvD) or regular and accredited Lodges under the jurisdiction of other Grand Lodges, to attend a Degree Work on the Entered Apprentice Degree of Masonry, scheduled to be convened at the Concordenhaus, located at Hinter der Holzpforte 2, Bremen, on May 5, 2018, at 16:00 hrs. The purpose of this Communication is:
- To select and elect a new Worshipful Master for the year 2018 / 2019
- To select and elect new Officers for the year 2018 / 2019
- To select and appoint new Officers for the year 2018 / 2019
- To conduct ballots over Candidates
- To conduct any business which may be presented in due form to the Lodge.
Further, all Brethren are invited to attend an informal Festive Board following the Degree Work, for which reservations through the Bro. Secretary are requested in good time.